10 Jun 2015


***Friends... This post is something different from my Point of View. And it's out of my Blog Topic also. But still I found it reasonable to share with all of you as in this age of Online Marketing & Shopping, this could be happened with anyone of us. And if it troubles me these much...It could trouble you more than this.

Read Before Buy something from Snapdeal :

Guys... I want to share an incident I'm currently facing with Snapdeal. & In this post, I want to let you know what Snapdeal doing behind the Name of it's Customer Care & their TrustPay Service.

Okay. A Payment of mine (As small as Rs. 2343/-) is due with Snapdeal from past 1 month. Actually I returned an Item to them against Order No. 4684395194 & they received the item almost 1 month before. But till then....their Customer Service executive asking me for few time again & again & already have taken almost 1 month but they still are unable to pay my refund amount. I was very much sure that I'll get my Money as I trusted Snapdeal as a reputed Brand & well known to everyone. But I never know Snapdeal could be as much cheap as they can eat a Buyer's money which is also very low (Rs. 2343).

Okay...I called them from last 1 month for many times. I almost spent approx Rs. 200 to call them but all go into vain. All Customer Care Representatives just saying me that they are forwarding my Issue to the Refund Team. But I already got 2 mails from them that my Refund is Initiated but in actual it's all fake Emails because each time nothing is Credited in my Account. So in this kind of an issue if they said that your refund is initiated don't trust them because sometimes they are just lying to avoid the Customer. 

I share with them my Bank Account Statement 3 - 4 times because those peoples thought I'm lying..!!! I'm not that Cheap, Snapdeal.

And the case goes to it's height when from SNAPDEAL's end, they deduct my Rs. 725 SD Cash from my Account. What the F**k. And when I called then and asked they said "Sorry sir, I was finding the possible reason. But didn't found any. So it must be a mistake. I'm forwarding the issue & it'll be credited." But I didn't even got that 725/- SD Cash also. 
Means they are now busy looted me for almost Rs 3100/- I guess they would be very happy... But they didn't know it could cost them more than that.

I bold that Word "Forwading" because this word is only common when a Snapdeal Customer Care Representative communicate with you. They will say you everytime that they are Forwarding your issue... But what Forwarding can do.... I already seen that. :D 

I'm going to report in Consumer Forum. I know.....Thing will become harder for me. But now I want to a proper compensation on this Case for all is happening with me.

This post is only for sharing my Experience with all my fellow consumers. This could be happened with you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment